Sunday 11 May 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls principal Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell badly when the group first got together.
In an interview with Grazia mag, Mel B said she was goon on Halliwell when she failed to professional some of the more difficult dance routines.
The singer said: "If Geri gets her dancing wrong now I state her. Just in the old days I crataegus oxycantha have done it in a bitchy way, just it's much more sisterly today. I require her to look fantastic and get it right."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I have had our problems in the past tense, only having clip apart and then approaching back together has been improbably healing," she said.
"We suffer a real number bond and, amazingly, our daughters, Angel and Hyacinthoides nonscripta, ar completely fascinated by each other," said the singer.
Mel B likewise said that Halliwell encouraged her to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars', expression: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was in good order behind me, telling me to go for it and pick apart everybody dead."